Saturday 21 February 2015

CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration - Case File 155

Hello there.

I was going to post this earlier this week but I got a bit distracted as it was half term so we've been doing all sorts of things - watching DVDs, shopping, working on a needle felted mouse and exploring Skipton Castle (we possibly did a bit more shopping too).

I was lucky enough to be chosen as a Special Deputy for CSI this month and have really enjoyed playing along. Here is my attempt at CSI's challenge 155...


There was a sketch for this one, which I've rotated, I've also used all 5 colours from the scene: Seafoam Green, Lavender, White, Light Sky Blue and Light Taupe.

For my evidence (embellishments) I used a Bicyle accent - both stamp and wooden, buttons as circles, doodling, stamps - typewriter and bicycle, and rub-ons.

The journaling had to be about a stage in life, I also used Life as an inspiration word and chose to list the journaling so I managed to use 3 of the journaling techniques. The journaling follows on from the title - Me right now at 35 - and reads:
1: Still keeping a journal.
2: Still can't cook.
3: Still has childhood bear.
4: Still plays loud music.
5: Still loves to make things.
6: Still very blonde.
7: Still loves to read.
8: Still the eternal optimist.

This challenge closes on 26th Feb and you can find all of the details of the challenge here on CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO Claire, the colours are beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire as always your pages are stunning. I adore the border you have done xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous LO. I love the colours Claire and those bikes around the edge look fun.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout of this, and the colours! Great idea with the journaling spots, I sometimes find big blank spaces to journal a bit intimidating! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank for leaving a comment, reading them makes my day!
Claire xx